When considering filing bankruptcy one has many questions that need to be answered. Connecticut bankruptcy attorney Dave Falvey has put together a list of common questions he receives and answered them for you. If you have more questions simply visit his website ActionAdvocacy.com and contact him – he’ll be more than happy to help you.
Here are the questions about bankruptcy that are answered in this video:
1. How Can I Improve My Credit Report After I File For Bankruptcy
2. Once I File Bankruptcy Do I Have To Continue To Pay On My Car And House Bankruptcy?
3. Any Special Tip Before I File?
4. Are Gambling Debts Dischargeable In Bankruptcy?
5. How Long Does A Bankruptcy Take?
6. I Haven’t Paid My Mortgage In 5 Months, Can I Keep My House?
7. Is There An Alternative To Bankruptcy?
If you live in Connecticut feel free to call Action Advocacy with any of your questions. http://www.ActionAdvocacy.com